Manufactured from USA Made 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum, these upper control arms fix the many weak points in the factory upper control arms. Any application besides stock height tend to require having adjustable or longer upper control arms to correct for changes in suspension geometry to maintain factory ride and handling in any situation.WDP
With additional clearance for applications such as coilovers or larger diameter shocks these arms allow for a wider range of applications. Featuring genuine FK 1.25" bore PTFE lined uniballs which provide additional strength and increased angularity for increased wheel travel without binding in the joint.
The frame side heim spacers and precision machined uniball stud are both manufactured in house out of heat treated 17-4 Stainless steel for a precision fit and perfect for applications where moisture or road salt make be.
Each set of arms is anodized then laser engraved for great protection against the elements. All hardware for the pinch bolts and uniball cap are stainless also.
- CAD designed using data and files directly from OEM vehicle manufacturer
- Manufactured here in Las Vegas, NV using USA materials.
- Aircraft grade 6061-T6 Aluminum construction
- FK COMH20T PTFE lined Precision Uniball
- FK JMX14T 7/8" Heims
- ARP 12 point hardware on crucial uniball pin
- Stainless steel screws and hardware
- Machined upper uniball cover featuring O ring seal for protection against the elements and to extend joint life
- Double adjusters allow alignment without having to remove arm from vehicle
- Fits Chevy LML/L5P Body Style
- 2WD/4WD Applications
- Requires cutting of factory stop located under front side of arm for no interference